Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Going with the flow

Best laid plans. No matter how much I plan, create, and intend -- there always comes a time when I let go. Trust in God. Trust in the Universe. Simply Trust.

Crying seems to be my first reaction. Releasing the pressure. Tears -- my own personal pressure valve. Well tears have been shed, the facade of strength has given way to being with what is so. Here is what is so --

- It takes less than 5 minutes to be under contract to sell a house.
As long as it takes to read the offer, sign it and send it back.

- How ever it turns out will be the best in the long run.
However much that either looks or does not look like I thought it should.

- Renting the house out is better than losing the house.

- I do not know what this is going to look like.

- Choosing how I react to the uncertainty is my call.

Power in choice. It's the uncertainty that drives me crazy and makes me nervous. Choosing how I react is under my control. While I am prone to over thinking and sometimes over planning, I am reliable for being with what is so.

As of 11:28am on June 9, 2010, here is what is so:

- Neither of the houses is under contract or sold.

So what? That can all change on a dime. I believe. I know. I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment